Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Who Sleeps????

















Hey Guys,

I'm dragging my tail today cause I had a hard time sleeping last night. Just ask my dad, he'll tell you I was wandering the house all night! I dragged his slipper around, then my blanket cause I went to sleep by the front door and boy it's cold out there!!!!!!! Then I came back to the bedroom to see what else I could find and everyone was sleeping including Ciena (she's so boring)! So in the dark, I snuck out my e-reader to read a story, pretty good huh? That finally worked and I finally fell asleep 😴.  Check it out!!!!




P.S. Here is an interesting fact that I found, did you know that dogs sleep 12-14 hours in a 24 hour period. We sleep on average about 8 hours a night and nap between 4 to 6 hours a day. And mom thinks that we're lazy dogs sleeping in the day, ha what does she know?! Till next time, paws up and high five!!!

Chewy Man 🐕

No comments:

Post a Comment