Thursday, January 24, 2019

It's Raining Us!


  



Hey I'm Back!

I hope that my canine and feline friends forgive me, but it's raining cats and dogs outside today! I guess you figured that out by my picture of me with my umbrella, HA!





I keep telling my mom that I HATE to go out to the bathroom in the rain. But, just to humor her, I peed on a bush and then I wouldn't do anything else! Check out my cool attitude!!!












I kinda had to close my eyes a little bit cause of the rain getting into them, but I stood firm and wouldn't poop. Pretty funny cause mom had to stand there too waiting for me and she looked, (excuse the expression) like a drowned rat! Well she finally gave up and brought me in and dried me off. I laugh cause when she takes us out after dinner, I'll make her wait again if it's raining! Of course Ciena isn't even bothered by this weather and she goes like a good little girl, but what fun would it be if we were both good dogs!

Till later, paws up and high five!!!!!

Chewy Man 🐕



No comments:

Post a Comment