Sunday, January 20, 2019

Rain Can So Annoying!


     ☔


Hey, I'm back!
Today is a crummy day cause it's raining out and dad said that we gotta wait for another day to go for a walk! That stinks!!! So, mom said we could play with our toys and have some cookies. You see, I really love my mom, but she takes our toys away at night and "puts them to bed". Sure she's "putting them to bed", she's just being mom putting them away cause she doesn't like it when me and Ciena run around the house in the middle of the night with our toys and wake everyone up! Parents!!! Sometimes their no fun!!!!!!

Ok so speaking of Ciena, I thought that now is the time to introduce her to you officially, so I'm adding a picture of the little punk.


Don't let that sweet face fool you cause she may look like an angel, but she really can be a trouble maker, like when she steals my toys even when she has her own. Case in point, she's a ball freak and when we play, she takes my ball with hers and jams them both in her mouth and runs away. She keeps them between her paws so I can't get one, so mom has to go get a third ball just for me! Can you believe it? Then there's the morning when mom is doing the breakfast dishes and Ciena sneaks up behind her and barks which startles mom and I laugh. If mom ignores her barking, then she steals mom's dish towels hanging from the oven bar and runs around the house with them. Even though mom thinks that this little act is pretty funny, it still makes more laundry for her to do. I guess mom will never learn to hang the towels where the girl can't get at the them! Oh well, stay warm and dry and may tomorrow be sunny. Paws up and high five!!!

Chewy Man 🐕














No comments:

Post a Comment