Monday, January 21, 2019

Good Grief It's Cold Outside!


Hey,
OMG! It may have stopped raining today, but it's freaking freezing outside! Boy was it ever hard going out to the bathroom this morning cause the wind chill made it feel like it was 10 degrees below zero! Mom tried to get us to hurry up, but you know that you can only go so fast. Besides she was all bundled up and we didn't even have our sweaters on cause we got too big for them. I guess she figures that we will keep warm because we got fur, sure keep thinking! So mom tried to put these silly head pieces on us to keep at least our ears warm...…good luck we yanked them off! Just check out these crazy pictures, you'd yank them off too! Thank goodness, mom had the good taste to put a Notre Dame headband on me! Look at silly Ciena with a visor on, I can't stop laughing! I'm glad it wasn't me wearing that goofy visor!!!! Oh heck, she does look pretty cute and she's my sister so I shouldn't make fun of her, ya right!


Till the next commentary, it's paws up and high five!

Chewy Man 🐕



No comments:

Post a Comment