Thursday, February 28, 2019

For The Love of Dogs Dedicated to Emma













Hey Guys!๐Ÿพ

This blog is dedicated today to a seven year old little girl named Emma, who has a rare brain tumor and asked for love letters from dogs for comfort. You can help by reading her touching story at:

So, today my story is about when we moved into our new house. In the beginning when we first move in, I was afraid to go to bed by myself. So my dad bought my mom a plaque for Christmas with a really nice prayer on it and she reads it to me and Ciena to alot! The prayer is as follows:

 "A Dog's Bedtime Prayer"
(Author Unknown)

Now I lay me down to sleep
The king-size bed is soft and deep
I sleep right in the center groove
The people here can hardly move
I've trapped their legs
They're tucked in tight....
And here is where I spend the night.

No one disturbs me or dares intrude
Till morning comes and I want food...
I sneak up slowly to begin
And lick a nose or a bit of chin
For morning's here, it's time to play
I know the food is on its way.

Thank you, Lord for giving me 
These wonderful people that I see...
The ones who hug and hold me tight
And share the bed with me at night.





I hope you like the prayer, but as you can see I still like to take my dog buddy, Spike, to bed with me!
As always, it's paws up and high five!!!

Chewy Man๐Ÿ•

No comments:

Post a Comment