Thursday, March 14, 2019

Is It Time for Pi π?


See the source image
Hey Guys!🐾


HAPPY "Pi" DAY!

I bet you didn't know that today is "Pi" Day! You ask what is that... something to eat?? No... I didn't drop the "e" you silly pups! I will enlighten you with my brilliance...…..it means that today we celebrate the mathematical sign "Pi" π because March 14, written out as month and day 3/14, is the same first three significant digits "Pi" π.
The number π is a mathematical constant, which is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, commonly approximated as 3.14159.

P. S. it just so happens to be one of my idols birthday today also, Albert Einstein!


Ya gotta admit...……... I look pretty smart with my glasses on!!!!!!
Till next time, it's paws up and high five!!

ChEWY MAN🐕




No comments:

Post a Comment