Thursday, December 15, 2022

FOR THE LOVE OF SHELTER DOGS

HI GUYS, ๐Ÿพ 

THE HOLIDAYS ARE ALMOST UPON US AND THERE ARE SO MANY UNFORTUNATE ANIMALS THAT ARE IN OUR SHELTERS THAT DON'T DESERVE TO BE THERE. PLEASE FOSTER, ADOPT, OR VOLUNTEER IF CAN. BRING YOUR COMPANION HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS, YOU WILL BE SAVING A LIFE. 

MY MOM ASKED IF SHE COULD SHARE HER POEM THAT SHE WROTE FOR HER LOVE OF ALL DOGS. I TOLD HER TO SPREAD THE WORD!

For The Love of a Shelter Dog 

 By: SQ

 I am a shelter dog who watches you walk by,

I wag my tail and hope that you will give me a try.

 You see, I am not a bad dog who deserved to be left here,

Unfortunately, it is just that no one wanted me near.

 I may be young, or I may be old,

I may be shy, or I may be bold.

 I may have been neglected or hurt in some way,

But I carry no grudge for I live in the moment each day.

 I feel as though I have been here for so long,

Please take me to your home, for with you I belong.

 I promise to guard you and keep you safe,

If only you would have a little faith.

 I will work to be good and love you so much,

For I truly need your gentle touch.

 Please don’t walk away and leave me behind,

Adopt me today for it would truly be kind.

 

TILL NEXT TIME, IT'S PAWS UP AND HIGH FIVE!

CHEWY MAN ๐Ÿ•




No comments:

Post a Comment