Friday, May 31, 2019

THEY PUT ME ON A DIET AGAIN!!!!!

       HEY GUYS!🐾




My Dad took me to my Vet's office this past Monday for my annual check-up, my shots and my heartworm blood work (ouch)!!! The Vet also checked the lump on my side (they aspirated it last year and tested it and thank God it was not cancerous), but he keeps an eye on it. He told my Dad that it was ok, just fat! Then he checked a new bump that just popped up on my nose and he wasn't concerned, but said to my Dad to watch it because if it gets too big they can do surgery and remove it. Then he had the nerve to tell my Dad that us Labs get weird bumps all the time and they are not usually harmful! The Vet said that I would have to go to sleep for the procedure and they could clean my teeth at the same time because they need it! OMG!!!! The Vet told my Dad that my teeth should be brushed and Dad replied "his Mom tries all the time, but he gives her the gnarly face and closes his mouth. But she keeps trying!" Then he had to tell the Vet that my brat of a Sister, Ciena... LOVES to have her teeth brushed and she even has a dog tooth-brush of her own! She is such a show-off that it's not funny!!!!!!

Now the worst part of this visit is when they weighed me, because I am now 10 to 15 pounds over weight! OH CRAP, HERE COMES THE DIET AGAIN!!!!!  You see about two years ago, Mom and Dad put me on a special diet food that they got from the Vet cause I was 20 pounds over weight and I slimmed down to a trim 84 pounds. Then I guess when Mom bumped up my food quantity to maintain my weight, along with the treats and the constant begging at the table, I GOT FAT AGAIN! SO HERE WE GO, I THINK I AM GOING CRY AND ACTUALLY I AM WHINNING ALOT MORE NOW THAT I AM BACK ON MY DIET!!!!
BEFORE!



No comments:

Post a Comment