Friday, May 3, 2019

May is National Pet Month!


HEY GUYS!๐Ÿพ

Long time no write to! You see I have been busy sleeping, eating and playing with my sister, Ciena, I like to chase her around a lot ha ha!. Oh...….what a dog's life!!!  I wanted to let you know that May is NATIONAL PET MONTH, yeah! It is a month to celebrate the wonderful benefits that we bring to your lives and vice versa. The goal of NATIONAL PET MONTH is to support pet adoption, promote all the benefits of pet ownership and to let you know about all the great service professionals that work with us like all the rescue groups, veterinarians, groomers and many others!!! But most importantly it is a month to recognize the value and contributions that we make to society as hard working companion animals! I think that the love for all of us pets, whether we are dogs, cats, or whatever should be celebrated year round!

I truly love my sister, Ciena!

Till next time, it's paws up and high five!
 Happy National Pet Month

Chewy Man๐Ÿ•










No comments:

Post a Comment