Saturday, January 19, 2019

A Day in the Life of Chewy


Hi,
I'm Chewy and this is the start of my adventures at the Jersey Shore! As you can see I'm a pretty cool dude, just check out my sunglasses.... gets the babes every time! Well maybe not the babes, but those humans love my look.

Now, let me fill you in on some of my background before I go any further. I live with my mom, dad and this creature they call my sister who's not even a Labrador retriever like me, but a wacko Golden retriever. Her name is Ciena and she's a year younger than me. Sometimes my mom and dad call her Cecil or C.C. Silly right, calling her a boy's name like Cecil, but she likes it, I guess? Sometimes they call me Chewbacca, cause when I run around the house with a toy in my mouth, I make the same sounds as him, pretty neat huh?

So, I was the first one in this family, yet my sister thinks that she's a queen and runs this household. I just let her think that she's some kind of royalty cause I know that she's goofy. Well enough about her and back to me. I'm five years old which is about 35 years in human years, so you could say I'm in the prime of my life. I like to stay in shape so I love it when my dad takes us for walks, except for when Ciena runs up and body slams me which she does a lot during the walk (she can be a pain)! Even though I am slim and trim, I'm a food junkie and I am always looking to eat and when my sister misses a cookie tossed to her, I grab it right up. Like they say, you snooze you lose! I have a great singing voice and sometimes for no reason, I just like to howl and it makes my mom crazy and she yells at me to stop, but I don't listen, I just gotta let it out! I'm also an early to bed and early to rise kind a guy. You see after my last pee at night, I casually slip off to the bedroom and stretch out on my bed or my mom and dad's bed, it depends on my mood. Then my mom covers me up with my blanket as I drift off to sweet doggy dreams. I even let Ciena share the bedroom with me because I really do love her and sometime she keeps me warm.

Now that you know about me somewhat, I can provide you with my profound knowledge and wisdom of my life here at the Jersey Shore going forward. Until next time, paws up and high five!!

Chewy Man! 🐕



3 comments: